4 October 2019
- VGP NV (the “Operator" or “VGP”) is operator of the websites vgpparks.eu, www.vgp.cz, www.vgpparks.cz, www.vgpparks.nl, www.vgpparks.de, www.vgpparks.es, www.vgpparks.hu, www.vgpparks.it, www.vgpparks.lt, www.vgpparks.lv, www.vgpparks.pt, www.vgpparks.sk, www.vgp.sk, www.vgpfm.eu, www.vgpfmservices.cz, www.vgpfmservices.eu, www.vgpinternational.eu, www.vgpplaza.com, www.vgpzaragoza.com (the “Websites”). These user terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") were issued by the Operator in order to describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access and use of the Websites. You accept these Terms and Conditions by using a Website or accessing any content available through the Websites, including without limitation our RSS feeds. The Operator may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting revised Terms and Conditions on the Website, and you agree that your use of the Website after such changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- The Operator may make changes to the Website and the Content and/or the services described on the Website at any time.
- The Website and its content are the sole and exclusive property of the Operator, its affiliates and/or their licensors. So long as you agree and comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Operator invites you to view and/or print the Website. You agree that you will not remove or modify any acknowledgements or legal notices contained on the Website. You agree not to access the Website by any means other than through a standard web browser on a computer or mobile device. You further agree that you will not damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of it.
- The Content available on the Website is of informational nature only. While VGP strives to make the content as correct as possible, there is no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any content available through the Website (specific rules may apply to financial information as per applicable law). You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. The Website may contain links to sites operated by other parties. Such links do not imply the Operator’s endorsement of information or material on any other site and the Operator disclaims all liability with regard to your access to and use of such linked Websites.
- Links to the Websites may be made only subject to the following conditions: (i) the link shall not damage or dilute the goodwill associated with VGP’s name; (ii) the link shall not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with VGP; (iii) the link must display the Website on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking Website; and (iv) VGP reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
- The Operator can condition access to certain information contained on the Websites upon the user's provision of certain personal information. In such case, the Operator handles such information in accordance with the VGP Personal Data Protection Policy, available here.
- These Terms and Conditions are applicable to any use of the Websites after the date of their publication, which is 4 October 2019.
Uitbreidingstraat 72, 2600 Berchem (Antwerp), Belgium
Tel.: +420 226 212 001