Para tornar os nossos propriedades tão eco-eficientes quanto possível, adicionamos muitas características de eficiência energética e de redução de CO2 ao nosso projeto de construção. Descubra-as aqui:
Otimizar o consumo de energia
Para melhorar ainda mais a eficiência ecológica, definimos uma estratégia de otimização do consumo de energia que se centra em quatro aspectos:
- Otimização diária das operações para otimizar o consumo de energia, com contadores inteligentes
- Programa de remodelação da carteira existente com melhoria técnica do equipamento, como a luz LED
- VGP Renewable Energy oferece soluções de energia verde aos nossos inquilinos, com sistemas fotovoltaicos disponíveis para consumo próprio
- Implementação de bombas de calor para substituir o gás nos novos empreendimentos
E-Mobility and Connectivity
Another important aspect with regards to the eco-efficiency of our warehouses, is the offer of e-mobility facilities. We provide our tenants with green electric and hydrogen charge facilities to facilitate their transition towards a green fleet. Next to this, we focus on easy public transport access and the proximity of major cities at our locations. We have a new target set for all VGP parks to be equipped with EV charging and public transport access.
Water and Waste Management
Furthermore, we work actively on efficient water management and waste management. Based on environmental best practice, we take active steps to limit water consumption, reduce water waste and protect water quality. Special efforts are made to install water efficient equipment, optimize operating practices and ensure that leaks are detected and repaired on a timely basis. We have also implemented water saving and retention techniques, used for cleaning and for watering green spaces.
While waste generated across our offices is monitored, tracked and reported, the majority of our waste is created as a result of our construction and demolition projects. We reuse as much as possible on-site to avoid the carbon emission related to transportation of waste off-site and the import of new materials from elsewhere.
Our Own Activities
- Making commuting more sustainable by transitioning to electric cars and to bikes for trips of < 10km. The Group only allows the use of battery-powered or hybrid vehicles for its own staff with respect to car portfolio leased and own.
- Introducing a business travel policy which aims to replace flight travel by teleconferencing for 20% of meetings and by train for trips of < 750km
- Switched to 100% certified green energy contracts for all VGP offices, provided by our own photovoltaic systems.
- Promoting digitization to reduce paper consumption and waste