Property and Facility Manager (m/f/x)
VGP is a pan-European owner, manager and developer of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate. VGP operates a fully integrated business model with capabilities and longstanding expertise across the value chain. From layout to technological solutions, our service offerings include the development of "build-to-suit" solutions to meet our clients’ specific needs. We also provide supervision of the construction works until delivery of the turnkey-project buildings, long-term leasing, and facility management.
Founded in 1998 as a Belgian family-owned real estate developer in the Czech Republic, VGP with a staff of over 380 FTE's today owns and operates assets in 17 European countries directly and through different joint ventures. We are continuously working to optimize our buildings in accordance with the demands of the market and the latest technical developments. That means energy efficiency and sustainability are among our top priorities. VGP is listed on Euronext Brussels (ISIN: BE0003878957).
For our office in Italy, Segrate, Milan, we are looking for a
motivated an innovative Property and Facility Manager to handle our properties
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the management of both ordinary and extraordinary maintenance activities, the selection of suppliers and the negotiation and formalization of contracts, in full compliance with VGP's policies and with the aim of satisfying our customers' needs. The candidate will work from the Italian office and will report to the Country Manager.
- Oversee operations and property maintenance, establishing and maintaining standards, goals, objectives, and priorities and ensuring the Portfolio is always maintained in perfect conditions.
- Manage annual asset budget CAPEX - OPEX.
- Planning and management of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance activities of the buildings.
- Enforce and/or establish and improve in-place EH&S strategy and management of delivery across the portfolio.
- Renewal of Fire Fighting Authorizations and coordination of emergency procedures.
- Renewal of all national or local authorizations with the Municipality or Authorities in charge.
- Overview of the selection and procurement process of contractors providing services at assets.
- Carry out routine, minimum fortnightly/monthly, property inspections and monthly reporting.
- Management of relations with tenants, technical departments and related organizational structures.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in technical subjects.
- Proven experience managing process for construction of industrial and/or civil building.
- Proven working experience as a Property and Facility Manager.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- English fluent mandatory
- Problem solving, planning, organizing and analytical skills with the ability to guide and coach others in the resolution of complex problems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for liaising with internal and external clients at all levels. Competencies include: Decision Making, Interpersonal Abilities, Planning and Organizing, Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking.
General Conditions and Remuneration
- Location: office based in Segrate, Milan
- Term of Contract: permanent
- Contractual Framework: to be agreed
- NCLA: CCNL terziario della distribuzione e servizi
- Remuneration: Salary to be agreed
Please send your complete application only in English via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV and any other personal information to the above e-mail address, you explicitly consent to the respective VGP entity processing those of your personal data, which you will provide, and to use such personal data for the purpose of evaluating your job application, as well as for the purpose of archiving such personal data for a period of three years from the date of receipt of the information. For further information, please see our Personal Data Protection Policy.