Facility Manager (m/f/x) - Budapest
VGP Group develops, builds and leases high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate as well as ancillary offices. We focus on top locations situated nearby populated areas and/or production centres with optimal access to transport infrastructure.
Founded in 1998 as a family-owned real estate developer in the Czech Republic, VGP with a staff of over 200 employees today owns and operates assets in 12 European countries directly and through VGP European Logistics, a joint venture with Allianz Real Estate. We are continuously working to optimise our buildings in accordance with the demands of the market and the latest technical developments. That means energy efficiency and sustainability are among our top priorities. VGP is listed on Euronext Brussels and on the Prague Stock Exchange.
The range of services includes project development, monitoring of construction work, building management and long-term rental of the properties.
To look after our business parks in Hungary, VGP Service Kft., part of the VGP Group, is looking for a
Facility Manager (m/f/x)
Existing projects are placed in: Győr, Alsónémedi, Hatvan, and Kecskemét. Future projects will be located all over Hungary.
- Real estate and property management (industrial and commercial construction) at our Hungarian locations with the support of external FM service partners,
- Coordination / and monitoring of our external FM service partners,
- Maintain and increase the technical quality of real estates by organizing and monitoring scheduled maintenance,
- Coordination of orders (FM services, repair orders, warranty claims, damage reports, complaints, etc ...),
- Communication with tenants and suppliers,
- Communication with authorities and institutions in the FM area,
- Reporting and documentation in company-specific FM software / database,
- Participation in utility bills with our tenants,
- Reporting to the Property Manager,
- You will work from the Budapest office.
- Relevant technical education,
- Knowledge of MS Office,
- 2-3 years’ experience in relevant field,
- Strong technical or engineering background,
- Knowledge of contract law is an advantage,
- Able to communicate effectively, build rapport and develop professional relationships,
- Organisational skills, time management, focused and motivated,
- Flexibility to travel within Hungary,
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- Interesting and responsible work in a rapidly expanding company,
- Permanent employment,
- Pleasant working atmosphere, and teamwork,
- Performance-based remuneration.
Have we picked your interest? Then we look forward to your application. Send us your CV with your salary claim in Hungarian and in English via e-mail to: Balogh László, Country Manager, email@example.com
By sending your CV and any other personal information to the above e-mail address, you explicitly consent to the respective VGP entity processing those of your personal data, which you will provide, and to use such personal data for the purpose of evaluating your job application, as well as for the purpose of archiving such personal data for a period of three years from the date of receipt of the information. For further information, please see our Personal Data Protection Policy.