Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer - Berchem (Antwerp)
VGP is a leading pan-European developer, manager and owner of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate. VGP operates a fully integrated business model with capabilities and longstanding expertise across the value chain. From layout to technological solutions, our service offerings include the development of "built-to-suit" solutions to meet our clients’ specific needs. We also provide supervision of the construction work until delivery of the turnkey-project buildings, long-term leasing and facility management.
Founded in 1998 as a family-owned real estate developer in the Czech Republic, VGP with a staff of around 190 employees today owns and operates assets in 12 European countries directly and through VGP European Logistics, a joint venture with Allianz Real Estate. We are continuously working to optimise our buildings in accordance with the demands of the market and the latest technical developments. That means energy efficiency and sustainability are among our top priorities. VGP is listed on Euronext Brussels and on the Prague Stock Exchange.
For our Belgian team we are currently looking for a:
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Direct assistance to the CEO:
- A-Z agenda management
- Mail and e-mail management
- Handle telephone calls
- Responsible for organization of events, company incentives
- Organize and follow-up on travel arrangements and documents
- General administration duties
- General accounting tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in management assistant, language or related field preferred
- Fluent written and spoken knowledge of English, Dutch, German and French
- Knowledge of Accounting and statutory obligations
- Hands-on & can-do attitude
- Good IT skills (MS office)
- Energetic, enthusiast and eager to learn.
- Polished, professional approach, calm & composed manner
- Discretion & trustworthiness
- Autonomous, self-motivated, engaged and organized, ready to take ownership, set priorities, work towards deliverables and achieve results
- Driving license “B”
What we offer:
- Term of contract: permanent
- Interesting financial renumeration
- You will have office in modern offices in Antwerp (Berchem)
- Extra benefits: Meal vouchers, groupsinsurance, Company car, phone and laptop
The family ownership of our business transpires into a collegial team spirit across the company. Integrity means honesty and sincerity in what we do and adhering to open communication.
Mutual trust, respect for everyone and opportunity to grow are important for our employees to feel rewarded and enjoy their work. This is critical in order to be able to execute on the ambitious goals we have set ourselves for the years ahead.
You want to join our team? Please send your CV/resumé to Katleen.email@example.com.
By sending your CV and any other personal information to the above e-mail address, you explicitly consent to the respective VGP entity processing those of your personal data, which you will provide, and to use such personal data for the purpose of evaluating your job application, as well as for the purpose of archiving such personal data for a period of three years from the date of receipt of the information. For further information, please see our Personal Data Protection Policy.