Commercial Manager (m/f/x) - Milan
We are looking for a commercial manager to present VGP and its activities in Italy.
VGP group is one of the leading pan European Logistic Park developer and investor which is active in twelve different countries and counts over 300 staff members throughout Europe. The group is active in Italy since 2018 where it currently holds and develops currently 6 VGP Parks (Milan, Bergamo, Bologna, Padua, Parma and Verona) and strongly believes in the further potential of the country.
To support our expansion in Italy, we are looking for a:
Commercial Manager (m/f/x)
The commercial manager will be responsible for the commercialisation of the VGP Parks, the negotiation and contracting of the Lessees in close cooperation with the Italian and European team and the coordination of the former in different process steps.
We consider as process steps to
- Presentation of parks to individual potential lessees and Brookers
- Meet with potential Lessees and transfer the requests into commercial offers, including commercial and technical aspects and thus in close cooperation with the Italian team.
- Manage with internal support the cost evaluation.
- Prepare an internal calculation for approval.
- Prepare the detailed Head of Terms in close cooperation with the central function (CCO Chief Commercial Officer)
- Lead the negotiation with the tenants.
- Lead the final rental agreement signing in close cooperation with the legal department.
- Monitor the progress of the project, including the change management until the Hand over to the Tenants.
- Manage the relevant amendments and addendums for the tenant.
- Develop the Commercial department in our two offices: Segrate (Milan) and Rome
The commercial manager will report to the Country Manager and to the CCO.
He will also prepare and send some reports and approval forms, lease agreement progress and portfolio availability to the VGP corporate management, the CEO and or a JV partner directly.
She/he must fit into our VGP culture (DNA) which means that the candidate must be an open minded, team player, willing to learn the VGP standards and apply them.
The person shall be part of a young but experienced management team.
- Target oriented, charismatic, empathic person who can lead people without having to use hierarchical structures.
- Having comprehensive knowledge of the industrial/logistic market
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills with the ability to structure processes in a clear convincing and transparent way.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, AUTOCAD and ORACLE knowledge is beneficial.
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills (English is must and any other language is an advantage, in particular German language)
- Willingness to travel within the whole country.
- Office location in Segrate (Milan)
- Minimum of 10 years experience in project/sales management, commercial and sales background in the logistic, semi-industrial or retail estate business is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects and a lot of freedom to make business and to close deals
- Dynamic fast growing team, international working environment
- An attractive monthly salary level with an individual target related variable performance bonus and a company car
Should you find yourself in our job description we are looking forward to receive your application letter. Please send your complete application via e-mail to: email@example.com
By sending your CV and any other personal information to the above e-mail address, you explicitly consent to the respective VGP entity processing those of your personal data, which you will provide, and to use such personal data for the purpose of evaluating your job application, as well as for the purpose of archiving such personal data for a period of three years from the date of receipt of the information. For further information, please see our Personal Data Protection Policy.