- Profit for the year of € 91.3 million (+ € 4.7 million against 2015)
- 69.3% increase of annualised committed leases to € 64.3 million (+ € 26.3 million compared to 31 December 2015) with an additional € 1.9 million lease contracts being signed during the first weeks of 2017
- The weighted average term of the annualised committed leases of the combined own and Joint Venture portfolio stood at 10.3 years at the year-end (7.5 years as at 31 December 2015). The own portfolio reached 14.1 years and 7.8 years for the Joint Venture portfolio
- The signed annualised committed leases at year end represent a total of 1,278,238 m² of lettable area of which 545,715 m² relates to the own portfolio and 732,523 m² to the VGP European Logistics joint venture
- 14 projects delivered during the year representing 268,945 m² of lettable area. In addition, 17 projects under construction representing 381,041 m² of future lettable area
- Strong entrance into the Spanish market with the acquisition of a state of the art brand new 185,000 m² warehouse (let under a long term lease contract) located in Barcelona and the acquisition of around 400,000 m² of development land in Madrid and Barcelona representing an aggregate investment of circa € 195 million
- The acquisition of new development land during the year totalled 1,166,000 m² (including Spain) to support the development pipeline
- Following the establishment of the 50/50 VGP European Logistics joint venture with Allianz Real Estate and the first closing at the end of May 2016 a second closing occurred at the end of October 2016 for a transaction value in excess of € 80 million
- Net valuation gain on the investment portfolio reaches € 118.9 million (compared to € 104.0 million at the end of December 2015)
- Successful placement of a new 7 year € 225 million retail bond on 22 September 2016
- The Board of Directors has decided to convene an Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting to propose a capital reduction in cash of € 20 million (€ 1.08 per share)
 Including VGP European Logistics (joint venture with Allianz Real Estate). As at 31 December 2016 the annualised committed leases for VGP European Logistics stood at € 38.6 million.
 Including € 1.2 million annualised committed leases contracted for VGP European Logistics
 The Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting is planned to be held on the date as the next General meeting of shareholders i.e. 12 May 2017.
More information: Annual Results 2016